Wimbledon is one of the 4 major tennis grand slam tournaments, held annually between late June – early July, played in London, United Kingdom. As the third Grand Slam of the year, the Wimbledon features men’s and women’s single tournaments along with men’s, women’s and mixed double tournaments. When it comes to betting, this tennis tournament is played between the season change for all major European football championships, which makes it perfect for a range of promotions dedicated only to tennis events with some great bonuses and free bets.
Wimbledon 2019 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the Wimbledon 2019 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Bet Now||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||€30||Bet Now||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||€25||Bet Now||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||€30||Bet Now||Betsafe bonus details|
|5||Bet365||>>||Bet Now||Bet365 bonus details|
*18+. T&C apply. Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the Wimbledon, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Tennis Betting Promotions
The welcome bonuses listed above are just the inclusion into the betting world for each bookmaker, where punters will also find a list of betting promotions which lets them claim free bets, access ACCA insurance offers for tennis betting, odds boosts or money back specials:
- ACCA Five Insurance
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
The Wimbledon tennis tournament history dates back to 1877, making it the oldest tournament in the world. The Championships were played since the beginning in London, even though the location of the club changed in 1922. The games are played on a series of tennis courts, with the main meetings taking place on the Centre Court. Being the oldest tournament and one of the most prestigious in the world, Wimbledon still requires a proper dress code to its participants. This Grand Slam tournament played on grass surface has high attendance as one would expect from such a major event.
Wimbledon Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winner for the Men Singles tournament from Wimbledon:
|Roger Federer||2.4||Bet Now|
|Rafael Nadal||7.5||Bet Now|
|Novak Djokovic||10||Bet Now|
|Andy Murray||11||Bet Now|
|Juan Martin del Porto||11||Bet Now|
*odds collected and updated prior to the beginning of the 2019 tournament
Wimbledon Live Streaming
Some online sportsbooks offer live streaming as part of a mix of integrated betting services. Among these stream events we will also find fixtures from the Wimbledon tournament. Betfair or Unibet are among such betting websites that stream tennis matches for their registered users. Users in certain countries may find some some restrictions in place in terms of viewing different sporting events, and these are due to local licensing deals. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded and active account (you can create an account today if you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit).
Tennis Betting Options
Tennis betting comes with a few specific betting options to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for tennis matches:
- To Win Match – bets on the the winner of the match.
- Set Betting – bets on the a correct score (in sets) of the match.
- First Set Winner – bets on the winner of first set of the match.
- Tie Break in Match – bets on whether there will be a Tie Break during the match.
- Tie Break in First Set – bets on whether there will be a Tie Break during the first set.
- Double Result – betting on two outcomes of the match – ex: X player to win first set combined to X player to win or lose the match.
- Number of Sets, Over / Under – bets on the total number of sets played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Number of Games, Over / Under – bets on the total number of games played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Handicap Betting – bets on either player that has been awarded a handicap (each player will either be leading by + sets or trailing by – sets at the start).
- First Set Total Games – bets on the total number of games played during the first set to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
Tennis Stats 247 offers a great range of tennis results and statistics, Wimbledon included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results and player performance or mathematically calculated probabilities, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past Wimbledon match results (ATP singles):
- Kevin Anderson 0 - 3 Novak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 2 Rafael Nadal
- Kevin Anderson 3 - 2 John Isner
- Milos Raonic 1 - 3 John Isner
- Roger Federer 2 - 3 Kevin Anderson
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 1 Kei Nishikori
- J. Del Potro 2 - 3 Rafael Nadal
- J. Del Potro 3 - 1 Gilles Simon
The Wimbledon tournament is played once per year, but there are many other tennis tournaments from ATP, WTA and ITF played throughout the year that punters can bet on with the recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page: