OddsRing offers a welcome bonus in total €200 bonus. The bonus is available to new users registering an account with OddsRing in 2019. The OddsRing bonus can be used in the sports betting section to place bets on a variety of sports and betting markets.
To claim the OddsRing welcome package click on the buttons below and create your OddsRing account. Bonuses available at OddsRing for new users are listed in the table below, at the Welcome Bonuses section.
OddsRing Welcome Bonuses
|OddsRing Sports||€200 bonus|
|OddsRing Casino||€100 bonus|
|OddsRing Bonus Code||⬆ Bonus Code ⬆|
Bonus terms & conditions apply. 18+. Check below for above. A minimum deposit and/or bet is required – more details for each instance on OddsRing website.
As a new user at OddsRing, you can get any of the bonuses listed in the welcome packages above, like €200 bonus on sports betting or €100 deposit bonus on casino.
OddsRing is betting website created in 2011 by Oring Ltd in Malta. Focused on offering gambling services to European users, OddsRing has a sports betting and casino section. The sports betting section is a clone of Leonbets, a major Russian betting company. The betting interface shows in comparison with regular bookies the value of bets that can be accepted on any particular choice. The casino section offers a good range of games from NetEnt, Microgaming or Betsoft. OddsRing is licensed to operate from a European jurisdiction, Malta, allowing them to accept users from a multitude of countries. The above sign up bonuses from OddsRing are a great welcome package for all new users.
OddsRing Registration Bonus T&Cs
It is advised you check the OddsRing bonus codes and use them at registration of your account to be sure you get the welcome bonus at OddsRing.
As with any bonus, there are certain terms & conditions that need to be met in order to qualify for the bonus:
- Bonuses available for new players only. One bonus per household. Minimum age of 18 to register with OddsRing.
- Deposit bonuses / free bet bonuses require a minimum cash deposit to your OddsRing account. Certain deposit methods restrictions apply for redeeming the bonuses.
- Free no deposit bonuses may require ID verification for validation of account. Cashing out winnings from free no deposit bonuses require a deposit to be made.
- Each bonus comes with individual turnover requirements. Details and Full Terms & Conditions can be found on OddsRing website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I claim the OddsRing welcome bonus? – To claim your OddsRing registration bonus, you should first meet the above terms & conditions of use. If these terms are meet, you just need to click on the Claim Bonus buttons above related to the product you are interested: sports, casino, poker, bingo. You need to register you account and make a qualified deposit to redeem any of the deposit bonuses.
- I reside in a country not listed in the Welcome Bonuses table. Do I still get a bonus? – Yes. Although the bonuses available to you may be different. We recommend you browse our website to your native language if available in the right side of this page. If the language is there, we most likely have the correct bonuses listed there for you. Otherwise, check the above OddsRing terms & conditions for qualification.
- How to make my first deposit to get the welcome bonus? – Operators usually have a some bonus restrictions to payment methods used for first deposit. When making the first deposit using a credit/debit card, the welcome bonus should be activated immediately. However first deposits with ewallets are most times not triggering the welcome package. Ewallets are Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Ukash. Please refer to the OddsRing bonus conditions for details on such restrictions.
Should you have any questions about bonuses, do not hesitate to contact us or OddsRing over email, chat or at the following address details:
- Website: www.oddsring.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 207 949 0088, +356 2133 3532
- Address: Customer Services, ORing / 30 Princess Elizabett / Ta’Xbiex, XBX1104 / Malta