BONUS.WIKI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BONUS.WIKI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1st, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- traffic logs, demographic information, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect
The information collected is done in various situations:
- Name & Email: when a user contacts us using the Bonus.Wiki contact form we receive Name & Email address as filled in the form. This is sent over to our email address. Data is not saved within website files/database.
- Traffic logs: we use Google Analytics to monitor and log traffic on our website. This includes number of visitors, number of pages viewed, demographics (country, region, city), time spent on our website, system info (device used for accessing our website, browser) and other such general information.
- Email addresses: we use MailSys247 as our newsletter system; when a user subscribes to our newsletter using the Newsletter form the email address is added to the email list.
- IP addresses: when a user submits a rating for any of the operators listed on this website, our system logs the IP address of the rating.
- Browser ID: we use One Signal to allow users to subscribes to a browser notification system. This system collects Browser ID, country location, device, sessions.
What we do with the information we gather
First of all, all information collected from various situations above are individual and not linked between them in any way. As an overall, we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Overall interests of our users related to our content.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This applies only to users that subscribed to the newsletter.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. This applies only to users that subscribed to the newsletter.
- We may periodically send browser notifications with special offers or other information we think you may find interesting. This applies only to users that subscribed to the Browser notification system.
- We will never share or sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Analytics – cookies set by Google Analytics tracking script (gat_, ga_, gid_); allows us to gather general information regarding the use of our website like pages visited, country of our users, time spent on our website. We use this info to understand our users’ interest to better develop content and bring info that you might find useful.
- Bonus.Wiki – cookies set by Bonus.Wiki allows us to set the default language of the website based on your last selection (pll_language), or the cookie consent (cookie_notice). We use this feature to improve experience on our website.
- OneSignal – cookies set by OneSignal script; allows us to show notifications if you choose to subscribe.
Newsletter: we also offer a newsletter subscription service in cooperation with MailSys247. Newsletters are double opt-in which means we do not send messages to users that did not give their consent. Furthermore, each newsletter comes with an Unsubscribe link which lets users to unsubscribe from our email notifications anytime they want, no questions asked.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us from Contact Page
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (US) and General Data Protection Regulation 2019 (EU).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.