Roundabout Bet Calculator
Sportsbook Signup Promo Codes
What is a Roundabout Bet?
A Rounder bet is a specific multiple bet involving three selections and comprises seven bets in total. These seven bets are made up of three singles and three Any To Come doubles, with a unique caveat that one successful single bet will automatically trigger a double bet on the other two selections. This betting type is favored by bettors interested in diversifying their betting strategy while keeping a shot at substantial wins.
Roundabout bet formation: 6 bets on 3 events: 3 singles, 3 ATC doubles
How Roundabout Bets Work
A Roundabout bet is a particular type of multiple bet involving three selections and essentially comprising three single bets and three Any To Come double bets. Similarly to Rounder bet, uniqueness of a Roundabout bet consists of doubling the stake for double bets, should the respective single be successful. If a single has odds lower than evens, then the full return will be used on the additional bet. This betting type is favored by bettors who want to diversify their betting strategy while also aiming for substantial wins.
For example, let’s assume a bettor wants to place a $10 rounder bet on three football matches with the following odds:
- Match A: Team 1 to win at odds of 2.50
- Match B: Team 2 to win at odds of 3.00
- Match C: Team 3 to win at odds of 2.00
The total stake for this roundabout bet would be $10 x 3 = $30 for the singles and $20 x 3 = $30 for the doubles. If all three predictions are correct, all six bets within the roundabout are successful. If fewer selections are correct, the corresponding singles and doubles within the roundabout bet are successful.
Advantages of Roundabout Bets
- Risk Management: Roundabout bets offer a form of risk management by spreading bets across several events. Even a single correct prediction can yield a return.
- Higher Potential Returns: Due to the unique structure of the Roundabout bet, successful single bets triggering double bets can lead to higher potential returns.
- Flexibility: Roundabout bets provide a flexible betting option that can be adjusted to suit various risk appetites, event selections, and betting strategies.
Tips for Placing Roundabout Bets
- Thorough Research: Conduct comprehensive research on all three events to make informed predictions. Consider team and player form, head-to-head statistics, and other relevant factors.
- Bankroll Management: Set a budget for your betting activities and stick to it. Keep in mind, Roundabout bets consist of multiple bets, so adjust your stake accordingly.
- Assess Betting Opportunities: Carefully evaluate the betting opportunities presented by each event and make strategic selections to optimize potential returns.
Roundabout bets offer a dynamic and diversified betting option that combines the features of single and multiple bets. They provide risk management and the potential for enhanced returns. By conducting thorough research, managing your bankroll, and judiciously assessing betting opportunities, you can boost your chances of successful Roundabout bets and enjoy the exhilarating world of sports betting to its fullest.