Champions League is one of the most prestigious club football competitions in the world, played by the national league champions from each country and a few runners-up. The tournament is held annually, starting in August and reaching the finals in May the following year. ⚽ Champions League matches have some of the highest TV ratings in Europe, especially as tournament heads into the final stages. For the betting industry, this football tournament is the perfect opportunity to show their soccer betting offering along with related promotions, bonuses and free bets to lure in punters from all over the world.
Champions League 2021 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the Champions League Final Stages 2021 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Place Bet||Unibet bonus guide|
|2||ComeOn||€25||Place Bet||ComeOn bonus guide|
|3||Betway||€30||Place Bet||Betway bonus guide|
|4||Mobilbet||€20||Place Bet||Mobilbet bonus guide|
|5||Bet365||>>||Place Bet||Bet365 bonus guide|
Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the Champions League, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Soccer Betting Promotions
Further to the welcome bonuses, sports betting websites have also published a list of betting promotions for all their customers that entitles punters to claim free bets, access Best Price Guarantee policies for horse racing bets or money back specials:
The Champions League tournament history dates back to 1955, known at that time as the European Cup. It was renamed into Champions League just later in 1992, when the group stages were also introduced, hence allowing multiple entrants from participating countries. The tournament is one of the most watch football championships from around the world given the nature of the football clubs participating.
Champions League Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winner for the UEFA Champions League tournament:
*odds collected and updated prior to the end of the 2021 tournament
Champions League Live Streaming
Some online bookmakers offer live streaming services and may also feature in their broadcast offering matches from the Champions League tournament. Betfair or Unibet are among such betting websites that stream soccer matches to their users. However there are some restrictions in place. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded account (you can create an account today of you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit). Also, users in certain countries may not be able to access the Champions League match live streams due to local broadcasting deals.
Soccer Betting Options
Betting on soccer comes with a set of betting options specific to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for football matches:
- 1-X-2 – or Win-Draw-Win, this is a bet for the final result of the match (winning team or draw). 1 is the bet for Home team, X is the bet for Draw, while 2 is the bet for Away team
- Half Time / Full Time – or HT/FT, this bet is combined bet of result at half time and full time, using same notations as in 1-X-2.
- Correct Score – this bet is a correct score betting where punters bet on the final results of the soccer match.
- Double Chance – this is a bet placed on two different final results. Ex: 12 (for home team or away team to win), 1X (for home team to win or draw), X2 (for away team to win or draw).
- Handicap Betting – this is a bet similar to 1-X-2, but with one of the teams given a handicap in order to balance the match.
- Over / Under – this is a bet on whether the total number of goals scored during the match will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Goal Scorer – this is a bet on whether a certain player will score during the match.
- First Team to Score – this is a bet placed on the team to score first during the match.
Champions League Results
Soccer Stats 247 offers a great range of soccer results and statistics, Champions League included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results, team form and Head-2-Head data or mathematically calculated probabilities for the outcome of a match, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past Champions League results:
- Olympiakos Piraeus 0 - 2 Porto
- Ajax 0 - 1 Atalanta
- Manchester City 3 - 0 Olympique Marseille
- Internazionale 0 - 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
- Real Madrid 2 - 0 Borussia M'gladbach
- Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Lokomotiv Moscow
- Salzburg 0 - 2 Atletico Madrid
- PSG 5 - 1 Istanbul Basaksehir
- Midtjylland 1 - 1 Liverpool
- Lazio 2 - 2 Club Brugge
The Champions League tournament takes place once per year over a period of stages, groups and finals, but there are many other major soccer tournaments played throughout the year that punters can bet on with the recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page.