Super Bowl is the championship game of the NFL held yearly. Played between the winners of the Eastern and Western conference, the Super Bowl is the highest level of professional American football in the world. The Super Bowl game is the final meeting of the season that starts late summer of the previous year. The championship game has frequently been the most-watched show in American broadcast of the year, and one of the most watched sporting events in the world. This means, that for the betting industry, the championship game is the perfect opportunity to show their football betting offering along with related promotions, bonuses and free bets to attract punters from all over the world.
Super Bowl LI 2017 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the Super Bowl 51 – 2017 edition:
|1||Unibet||£30 / €25||Bet Now||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||£30 / €30||Bet Now||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||£10 / €25||Bet Now||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||£30 / €30||Bet Now||Betsafe bonus details|
Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the Super Bowl, now is the perfect time to signup and claim your new user account bonus.
American Football Betting Promotions
Further to the welcome bonuses, sports betting websites have also published a list of betting promotions for all their customers that entitles punters to claim free bets, access ACCA insurance for Football bets, odds boosts or money back specials:
- ACCA Five Insurance
The Super Bowl game history dates back to 1967 when the first such meeting took place between the winners of the NFL and the rival league of the time AFL, later to be converted into Conferences as part of the leagues’ merger. The Super Bowl audience is mostly North American, however it enjoys a huge fan base outside this area, being the second most watched event of the year after the UEFA Champions League final.
Super Bowl Live Streaming
While for most sports there is a live streaming provided by online bookmakers, the Super Bowl is not part of such offer. For North Americans, watching the Super Bowl home on TV or out in a bar is part of the yearly tradition for the Super Bowl Sunday. The audience outside the continent however access usually a paid service that owns the broadcast right for the game.
NFL Betting Options
Betting on American football comes with a set of betting options specific to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for American football matches:
- Side, Spread, Run Line, Puck Line Winner – for these bets, each team has been awarded a starting line (each team will either be leading by + points or trailing by – points at the start). To win the bet, the team selected must have the highest number of points at the end.
- Totals, Over / Under – this is a bet on whether the total points scored by both teams during the game will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Straight Up – this is a bet on the outcome of the game, or the winning team.
- Half Time Side, Spread Winner First Half – each team has been awarded a starting first half line (each team will either be leading by + points or trailing by – points at the start). To win the bet, the team selected must have the highest number of points at the end of first half.
- Half Time Totals, First Half Line – this is a bet on whether the total points scored by both teams during the first half of the game will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Second Half Side, Spread Winner Second Half – each team has been awarded a starting second half line (each team will either be leading by + points or trailing by – points at the start of second half). To win the bet, the team selected must have the highest number of points at the end of second half.
- Second Half Totals, Second Half Line – this is a bet on whether the total points scored by both teams during the second half of the game will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Team Score Over / Under – this is a bet on whether the total points scored by any given team during the game will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
Football Stats 247 offers a great range of American football results and statistics, Super Bowl included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results and team/player performance or mathematically calculated probabilities, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past NFL game results:
- New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons – Feb 5th, 2017 @ 6.30 pm ET