World Cup is the biggest football competition in the world which brings nations from all around the globe to the Finals tournament phase taking place once every 4 years. There is a qualification period taking place over the preceding 3 years when it is determined the 32 countries that will reach the final tournament which is played over a period of nearly one month. For the betting industry, this football tournament is the perfect opportunity to show their soccer betting offering along with related promotions, bonuses and free bets to lure in punters from all over the world.
World Cup 2020 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the World Cup 2020 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Place Bet||Unibet bonus guide|
|2||ComeOn||€25||Place Bet||ComeOn bonus guide|
|3||Betway||€30||Place Bet||Betway bonus guide|
|4||Mobilbet||€20||Place Bet||Mobilbet bonus guide|
|5||Bet365||>>||Place Bet||Bet365 bonus guide|
Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the World Cup, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Soccer Betting Promotions
Further to the welcome bonuses, sports betting websites have also published a list of betting promotions for all their customers that entitles punters to claim free bets, access Best Price Guarantee policies for horse racing bets or money back specials:
The World Cup tournament history dates back to 1930, and since was played every 4 years, except in ’42 and ’46 because of the World War II. Amonth the 32 finalist countries there is always included the country hosting the tournament, which is well established ahead. The tournament is one of the most watch football championships from around the world given the nature of the national football teams participating.
World Cup Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winner for the FIFA World Cup tournament:
*odds collected and updated prior to the end of the 2020 tournament
World Cup Live Streaming
Some online bookmakers offer live streaming services. However the inclusion of the World Cup tournament in their streaming offering might not be possible due to broadcast licensing deals. Betfair or Unibet are among such betting websites that stream soccer matches to their users. Because of exclusive broadcasting deals, some restrictions may be in place. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded account (you can create an account today of you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit). While World Cup matches might not be available in the streaming options, many other soccer match live streams are included.
Soccer Betting Options
Betting on soccer comes with a set of betting options specific to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for football matches:
- 1-X-2 – or Win-Draw-Win, bet for the final result of the match (winning team or draw). 1 = Home team to win, X = Draw, 2 = Away team to win
- Half Time / Full Time – or HT/FT, combined bet of result at half time and full time, using same options as in 1-X-2.
- Correct Score – bet placed on correct score where punters predict the final results of the soccer match.
- Double Chance – bet placed on two different final results. Ex: 12 (home team or away team to win), 1X (home team to win or draw), X2 (away team to win or draw).
- Handicap Betting – bet similar to 1-X-2, but with one of the teams given a handicap in order to balance the match.
- Over / Under – bet on the total number of goals scored during the match to be over or under the total given by the sportsbook.
- Goal Scorer – bet on whether a certain player will score during the match.
- First Team to Score – bet placed on the team to score first during the match.
World Cup Results
Soccer Stats247 offers a great range of soccer results and statistics, World Cup included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results, team form and Head-2-Head data or mathematically calculated probabilities for the outcome of a match, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past World Cup results:
- France 4 - 2 Croatia
- Belgium 2 - 0 England
- Croatia E 2 - 1 E England
- France 1 - 0 Belgium
- Russia P 2 - 2 P Croatia
- Sweden 0 - 2 England
- Uruguay 0 - 2 France
- Brazil 1 - 2 Belgium
- Sweden 1 - 0 Switzerland
- Colombia P 1 - 1 P England
The World Cup tournament takes place once every 4 years over a period of qualification stages and finals, but there are many other major soccer tournaments played throughout the year that punters can bet on with the recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page.