French Open is one of the 4 major tennis grand slam tournaments, held annually in between late May – beginning of June, played in Paris France. As the second Grand Slam of the year, the French Open features both men’s and women’s single tournaments, as well as men’s, women’s and mixed double tournaments. In terms of betting, this tennis tournament comes at a point when most major soccer seasons reach an end, therefore bookmakers will be focusing many great promotions, bonuses and free bets on this tennis meeting.
French Open 2019 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the French Open 2019 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Place Bet||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||€30||Place Bet||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||€25||Place Bet||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||€30||Place Bet||Betsafe bonus details|
|5||Bet365||>>||Place Bet||Bet365 bonus details|
*18+. T&C apply. Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the French Open, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Tennis Betting Promotions
In addition to the welcome bonuses listed above, sports betting websites have also published a list of betting promotions for all their customers that lets them to claim free bets, access ACCA insurance for tennis betting, odds boosts or money back specials:
- ACCA Five Insurance
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
The French Open tennis tournament history dates back to 1891 when the first French Championship was played only with players members of French clubs. Starting 1925, the French Championship became open to all international players. The tournament was held in different locations, but starting 1928, with the development of the Roland Garros Arenas in Paris, the French Open found a permanent home. This Grand Slam tournament played on clay surface has high attendance as one would expect from such a major event.
French Open Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winner for the Men Singles tournament from French Open:
|Rafael Nadal||1.95||Bet Now|
|Novak Djokovic||5.5||Bet Now|
|Andy Murray||8||Bet Now|
|Stan Wawrinka||11||Bet Now|
|Roger Federer||15||Bet Now|
*odds collected and updated prior to the beginning of the 2019 tournament
French Open Live Streaming
Some online bookmakers that offer live streaming services also feature in their broadcast fixtures from the French Open tournament. Betfair or Unibet are among such sportsbook websites that stream tennis matches for their registered users. There are some restrictions in place on a country by country basis, where users will not be able to access the live stream online due to local licensing deals. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded and active account (you can create an account today if you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit).
Tennis Betting Options
When betting on tennis, the punter has a set of betting options specific to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for tennis matches:
- To Win Match – betting on the the winner of the match.
- Set Betting – betting on the a correct score (in sets) of the match.
- First Set Winner – betting on the winner of first set of the match.
- Tie Break in Match – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the match.
- Tie Break in First Set – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the first set.
- Double Result – betting on two outcomes of the match – ex: X player to win first set combined to X player to win or lose the match.
- Number of Sets, Over / Under – betting on the total number of sets played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Number of Games, Over / Under – betting on the total number of games played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Handicap Betting – betting on either player that has been awarded a handicap (each player will either be leading by + sets or trailing by – sets at the start).
- First Set Total Games – betting on the total number of games played during the first set to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
French Open Results
Tennis Stats 247 offers a great range of tennis results and statistics, French Open included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results and player performance or mathematically calculated probabilities, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past French Open match results (ATP singles):
- Dominic Thiem 1 - 3 Rafael Nadal
- Novak Djokovic 2 - 3 Dominic Thiem
- Roger Federer 0 - 3 Rafael Nadal
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 0 Alexander Zverev
- Dominic Thiem 3 - 0 Karen Khachanov
- Stanislas Wawrinka 1 - 3 Roger Federer
- Kei Nishikori 0 - 3 Rafael Nadal
- Kei Nishikori 3 - 2 Benoit Paire
The French Open tournament is played once per year, but there are many other tennis tournaments from ATP, WTA and ITF played throughout the year that punters can bet on with the recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page: