US Open is one of the 4 major tennis grand slam tournaments, held annually between late August – mid September, played in New York, US. As the fourth and last Grand Slam of the year, the US Open features men’s and women’s single tournaments and men’s double, women’s double and mixed double tournaments. In terms of betting, this tennis tournament is played at the start of many European soccer competitions, which complements the betting offering with a range of promotions dedicated both to tennis and football events with a choice of bonuses and free bets.
US Open 2018 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the US Open 2018 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Bet Now||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||€30||Bet Now||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||€25||Bet Now||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||€30||Bet Now||Betsafe bonus details|
|5||Bet365||>>||Bet Now||Bet365 bonus details|
*18+. T&C apply. Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the US Open, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Tennis Betting Promotions
The welcome bonuses listed above are just the introductory offers into the betting world for each bookmaker, but punters will also find a list of betting promotions which lets them claim free bets, access ACCA insurance promos for tennis betting, odds boosts or money back specials:
- ACCA Five Insurance
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
The US Open tennis tournament history dates back to 1881, being the modern version of the US National Championship, one of the oldest tennis tournaments in the world. On top of the main tournament types, the US Open also features some additional tournaments for senior, junior and wheelchair players. Since 1978 the tournament has been played on acrylic hard court. The US Open holds a total of 22 courts, with the main court at Arthur Ashe Stadium. This Grand Slam tournament played on hard surface has high attendance as one would expect from such a major event.
US Open Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winner for the Men Singles tournament from US Open:
|Novak Djokovic||4.0||Bet Now|
|Andy Murray||4.0||Bet Now|
|Roger Federer||7.0||Bet Now|
|Rafael Nadal||9.0||Bet Now|
|Stanislas Wawrinka||15||Bet Now|
*odds collected and updated prior to the beginning of the 2018 tournament
US Open Live Streaming
Many well respected online bookmakers offer live streaming services as part of a mix of integrated betting experience. Among these streamed sports we will also find fixtures from the tennis world, with US Open tournament included. Betfair or Unibet are some of these sportsbook websites that offer live streaming on tennis matches to their registered users. It is worth mentioning that users in certain countries may not be able to view different events, and all these are due to local licensing deals. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded and active account (you can create an account today if you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit).
Tennis Betting Options
Tennis betting comes with a few specific betting options to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for tennis matches:
- To Win Match – betting on the the winner of the match.
- Set Betting – betting on the a correct score (in sets) of the match.
- First Set Winner – betting on the winner of first set of the match.
- Tie Break in Match – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the match.
- Tie Break in First Set – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the first set.
- Double Result – betting on two outcomes of the match – ex: X player to win first set combined to X player to win or lose the match.
- Number of Sets, Over / Under – betting on the total number of sets played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Number of Games, Over / Under – betting on the total number of games played during the match to be over / under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Handicap Betting – betting on either player that has been awarded a handicap (each player will either be leading by + sets or trailing by – sets at the start).
- First Set Total Games – betting on total number of games played during the first set to be over / under the total given by the bookmaker.
US Open Results
Tennis Stats 247 offers a great range of tennis results and statistics, including the US Open. So if you are looking for any sort of tennis data, fixtures, and results, player performance or result probabilities based on mathematical formulas, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past US Open match results (ATP singles):
- Rafael Nadal 3 - 0 Kevin Anderson
- Kevin Anderson 3 - 1 P. Carreno-Busta
- Rafael Nadal 3 - 1 J. Del Potro
- Roger Federer 1 - 3 J. Del Potro
- Sam Querrey 1 - 3 Kevin Anderson
- Rafael Nadal 3 - 0 Andrey Rublev
- P. Carreno-Busta 3 - 0 Diego Schwartzman
- Sam Querrey 3 - 0 Mischa Zverev
The US Open tournament is played once per year, but there are many other tennis tournaments from ATP, WTA and ITF played throughout the year that punters can bet on with their own recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page: